Innovative and ambitious company within personal health technology seeks a sales and marketing intern to support company growth.
This is a full-time unpaid internship in Copenhagen for minimum five months (starting date can be discussed) and should be part of the applicant’s education.
- Update and maintain our CRM system
- Assist in lead management and sales processes
- Participate in sales meetings and assist sales personnel
- Coordinate our participation at international conferences and exhibitions
- Write and translate marketing collateral
- Update content on the website (WordPress)
- Assist with media relations and distribution of press releases
- Assist in day-to-day tasks
What we offer
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to join a young company, where you truly have the ability to make an impact and help shape the future in an exciting field. Personal health technology and mHealth are booming markets worldwide. You will have the opportunity to join us on our quest to provide innovative solutions for disease management and treatment support and thereby reduce the burden of mental illness in society. Our informal, fast-paced environment will give you great opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
Desired skills and expertise
- Taking a degree in Engineering, Business, Communications or other relevant programme.
- Skilled knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and preferably also of CRM systems and Adobe suite.
- A digital native, preferably with knowledge of Social Media marketing.
- Excellent English skills. Other major languages would be valued positively.
- Good communication skills - orally as well as in writing.
- Able to work independently with tasks - yet with good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably knowledge about mHealth, health technologies and/or mental health.
Please note, this is a full-time unpaid internship in Copenhagen, Østerbro, for minimum five months (starting date can be discussed).
For questions regarding this position contact us on e-mail: email@example.com
Send your application and CV via the "Ansøg" link
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.