Sale SaaS - Improve water and climate adaptation - Global impact
Can you sell SaaS solutions to improve wastewater and sewage systems? Will you drive development of opportunities and sell worldwide? Are you ready to join a global leader for environmental impact?
HubgradeTM is a leading brand of SaaS from Veolia Water Technologies that optimises the circular water environment, wastewater network and treatment plants. We are a part of the world's largest provider in this industry and we are looking for a SaaS sales champion to win sales opportunities worldwide.
Your objective is to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, recycle water resources, and save cost to our customers by selling smart optimisation - a digital SaaS solution. You will of course be backed by good sales people in the target territories.
About sustainability and making a difference - we mean that and that’s why Küger is certified in UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Veolia Water Technologies (VWT), a subsidiary of the Veolia group, is the global leading specialist in water treatment. Your office in Krüger’s headquarters in Søborg consists of 200 wonderful colleagues who are motivated to achieve our ambitious goal: to promote global sustainability by providing expert advice and digital services for climate solutions.
“We need to grow fast to make an environmental and business impact. If you can sell new technology solutions, if you can turn engineering sales to be focused on customer needs and ROI, then we need you“
…. says Department Manager Ran Segoli
Outgoing and independent profile that can lead growth
We expect you to have the drive to sell; ability to assist and persuade customers to take on a digital solution that would help them fulfil their wastewater handling needs and improve their outcome and climate impact. You combine a good engineering background, with excellent verbal and written command in English.
As sales person your main focus is:
- Win sale opportunities in markets outside of Denmark
- Identifie sales opportunities by understanding client needs, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Proactively develop new customers by building relationships, providing technical information and advice, developing their business cases and delivering quotes
- Prepare and deliver technical sales materials and presentations
- Collaborate with international sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Drive customer success with continued sales by checking on customers, suggesting new and related features, and explaining technical features
- Deliver market insight to the product team, in order to improve the product and services.
We expect that you
- Have knowledge of engineering
- Are able to drive the technical and commercial dialogue
- Are an ambitious person, team player who can also take the lead
- Communicate clearly in English, additional languages would be an advantage
- Are available to travel 20 - 30 days a year
- Having marketing and digital experience is an advantage
What do we offer
- An exciting and challenging position, opportunity to make a difference
- Good career development opportunities on a large growth journey in an international set-up
- A position in a well-functioning and informal environment in an international company where we have fun, socialise, compete in internal Christmas Games, brew beer, go on fishing trips together and much much more
- Good and up-to-date employment conditions, with flexible base / performance package
- Flexibility to combine a meaningful and inspiring working life and private life in good balance
Application and contact
We look forward to receiving your online application no later than Sunday the 5th December 2021.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Ran Segoli on tel..60 37 07 04.
Read more about us at www.kruger.dk.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.