Join a leader in intelligent audio solutions and play a key part in improving our SAFe process, taking the architecture of our sought-after products to an even higher level.
Help build Architecture & Development in Software Engineering
In Software Engineering, we are more than 160 colleagues – and growing in size due to an increased demand for our high-quality audio solutions. In this department, you will join and help build a brand-new team of 6 colleagues who will help streamline the way we work across all department teams in the midst of the Jabra growth journey.
The aim is to set the bar even higher for architecture across Software Engineering, ultimately contributing to transforming lives through the power of sound.
Influence your role from day one
Since both the team and this role is new, you will play an important role in shaping both right from the get-go. Working with SAFe, we want to reach all layers of the business, and you will focus on the technical aspect by aligning architecture across all the Software Engineering teams so it ultimately comes together beautifully in amazing products.
Shape the architecture across Software Engineering
This entails participating in planning, definition and high-level design/architecture of the products and exploring alternative solutions to enable the continuous delivery pipeline through appropriate design guidelines and investment advocacy. To do so, you will need to define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand product deployment and communicate requirements.
This also sees you working closely with stakeholders and suppliers to establish information models and documentation requirements for the architecture as well as to determine capacity allocation for enablement work. Inspiring the teams in terms of built-in quality and technical agility, you will:
- Establish or participate in defining NFRs
- Operate within the economic framework to validate the economic impact of design decisions
- Work with portfolio stakeholders to develop, analyze, split and realize the implementation of enabler platform requests
- Participate in Program Increment (PI) planning and pre- and post-PI planning, system demos and inspect and adapt events
- Define, explore and support the implementation of ART Enablers – working directly with agile teams to implement them
- Support technology/engineering aspects of the program backlog
System architect with SAFe experience
“We’re really good at what we do, but it’s time to take things even further. We need you to have that architect mindset – the overview and understanding of the technical aspects and the ability to speak with colleagues across teams. That will allow you to gain architecture input and plan your work,” says Morten Nielsen, Senior Software Development Manager.
We imagine that you:
- Have a master’s degree within IT
- Have some years of experience as a system architect, working on the SAFe framework
- Are ready to play an active part in shaping your role and area
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than May 1st, 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Software Development Manager Morten Nielsen on +45 4575 8632.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.