Robotics Simulation - Remote Internship
We are seeking a Robotics Simulation Intern who is passionate about sustainability and eager to learn about simulation at scale using NVIDIA Omniverse™ Isaac Sim toolkit to help solve a key sustainability issue in vertical farming. As an intern, you will be working with our team of experienced engineers to develop and test advanced robotics simulations for vertical farming applications.
- Learn and develop advanced robotics simulations using the NVIDIA Omniverse™ Isaac Sim toolkit for vertical farming
- Help to optimize simulation performance and improve the efficiency of robotic systems in vertical farming applications
- Collaborate with the team to modify project plans and goals as the project progresses
- Attend regular status meetings and discussions to ensure that the project is on track
- Commit to software and tools and follow through on simulation projects to completion
- Be comfortable following plans and structure, as this is crucial to the success of the project
- Passion for sustainability and eagerness to learn about simulation at scale using NVIDIA Omniverse™ Isaac Sim toolkit for vertical farming applications
- ROS / ROS 2 experience at an intermediate level or higher
- Comfortable following and modifying plans as the project progresses with regular status meetings and discussions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Good understanding of software development and the importance of following through for simulation projects
- Ability to think creatively and understand the importance of keeping the scope of the project in mind to reach the goals of the company
If you're interested in joining our team and contributing to cutting-edge robotics simulations for vertical farming, please submit your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.