Robotics Engineer - R&D Front Office, Odense, Denmark
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company, where nothing is impossible?
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Together, we are finding innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today. Join us, as a Robotics Engineer for our R&D Front Office, and you can too.
Are you in the top league of Robotics Engineers?
Do you get excited about working with more than 120 brilliant and talented colleagues and have 20 professionals as your nearest colleagues? Then you are the Robotics Engineer, Universal Robots is looking for in Odense, Denmark.
You will be working in teams with open-minded, passionate and engaged colleagues that are doing what they love to do, in an environment where all ideas and creative solutions are welcome. We dare to do what others think is impossible and work towards making bleeding edge technologies a reality for businesses of all sizes.
The Front Office team is responsible for supporting internal and external customers, including coordination with Supply Chain, Service and Quality departments regarding bug-fixes, re-designs, adjustments and product releases. You will also be expected to be able to collaborate with the rest of the R&D (Back Office) development teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be part of a high-performance team whose members are jointly responsible for trouble-shooting on all manner of interactions between mechanical design, high-level software and electronics
- Trouble-shooting and solving issues from production, service departments or customers
- Maintaining the embedded code base in our products
- Key project-member or leader in cross-functional projects
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
Your background is based in engineering, and you have a proven track record of good results. Perhaps you have 3+ years of professional experience in robotics development where you have shown your ability to work in a cross-functional capacity. You may also have less experience, but can prove your talent during your studies or in other ways.
Either way, we expect you to be:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- BSc in a robotics engineering field - preferably also an MSc in engineering
- Experienced in embedded C programming
- Basic understanding of electronics and mechanics
- Motivated by solving complex challenges in a hectic working environment
- Great overview with good coordination skills
In addition to this, it is a plus if you have experience with:
- Mathematics and physics
- C++ and/or Python
- Motor control
- Functional Safety / safety-related software
- VHDL programming
- Continuous integration and revision control systems (GIT)
- Six Sigma methodology - DMAIC process
Interviews are held continuously. Start date as soon as possible.
Click on Apply for the job. Please note that this is the only way we wish to receive applications.
20. September 2018
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder