Robotic Engineer intern for growing, Robotic Start-up!
Do you have a good technical understanding and are a skilled software developer? Are you attracted to the newest technology in robotics? Then we have the perfect internship for you right here in the Danish robotic capital Odense!
The workplace and team
Spin Robotics is a Danish robotic company dedicated to expanding the robotics market with end-of-arm-tooling (EOAT) for screw-driving tasks. Our end-of-arm tools are safe alongside workers, affordable, and easy to use. You will be part of a diverse and international team of 13 dedicated employees, with the will to succeed. Our work environment is informal, and we want to make our growth journey as fun as possible.
To grow our team, we are looking for a robotics intern to help us develop new robot apps for controlling our end-of-arm tools. During the internship, you will help developing a ROSbased control system for collaborative robots. Your task will mainly be software development in C++, python, and Java. Your task will be to develop software for our tools and new robot apps/interfaces for e.g., Techman, Doosan and other collaborative robot brands.
We offer you
- Autonomy and responsibility over your own tasks and their completion
- A steep learning curve and in-depth insights into the Odense Robotics cluster
- Trial and Error – We encourage you to let your fantasy run wild and try new projects and approaches within Spin Robotics
- Weekly knowledge sharing meetings with cake
A former Intern at Spin Robotics says:
” I would recommend Spin Robotics to other students. It's a place to learn new things and we have the freedom to develop. If you have the will to learn and take responsibility for your own tasks, you will be even stronger in your skills after an internship at Spin Robotics. On top of it, interns are on equal footing from day one and participate in dailies and other meetings.”
Preferably you are studying a BSc Robotic Engineering and starts your 6. Semester in February 2023. You will be responsible for the development of sensor devices for our endof-arm tools. To succeed, we also expect that you:
- Have experience with C/C++, Python, and Java
- Have experience with of git, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence or similar
- Have knowledge in MODBUS/TCP Master & Slave communication
- Have knowledge in Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Know software test and documentation
- Can participate in scrum meetings to plan the development
- Enjoy being a part of a robotic startup
- Have good English skills
You will work close together with our R&D team and CTO, Thomas Sølund. Your workplace will be at Niels Bohrs Allé 185, close to SDU in Odense. Ideally you can start January/February 2023. We are flexible and will adjust the internship after the right candidate’s semester plan.
Wanna know more?
Feel free to contact our CTO Thomas Sølund on email@example.com or 51957100. Pls. send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – including your CV/resume. Mark the email “Robotic Engineer Intern”. We will interview ongoing but will stop for further applicants on 16 of December 2022. For more information about Spin Robotics look at our website: https://spin-robotics.com/
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder