For our Risk Management department, we are looking for an additional Risk Manager.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a leading supplier of reliable, environmentally-friendly, and cost-efficient renewable energy solutions. Driving down the cost of wind power is our key target as we strive to make renewable energy fully competitive with conventional energy sources. With over 25,000 megawatts of wind power installed, our wind power solutions deliver clean, renewable energy from offshore and onshore installations around the world.
Join our team now in the Offshore division as Risk Manager in Vejle (DK).
From sales through execution, you will drive the Risk Management process for different offshore projects. You are in close contact with the Project Manager, Commercial Manager, Package Manager, Project Planners, and inform the management on a regular basis.
What are my responsibilities?
- You run the Risk Workshops to identify, assess Risks and Opportunities
- You plan with the project teams’ responses to Root Causes and Impacts (planned “Issue-Management)
- You monitor, report, and escalate risks and opportunities
- You focus on continuous improvement and develop a risk awareness culture in the WP OF organization (trainings etc.)
- You will transfer risk knowledge to other projects within the portfolio and share information with other Risk Manager
- You will ensure timely and high-quality project preparation for Project SteeCo, supporting with consolidating the SteeCo material
- You will act as risk manager towards clients for projects where this role is defined within the contract
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Thorough knowledge of Offshore Wind (minimum 2 years)
- Good technical understanding is a must with a degree in engineering
- First experiences in Risk Management or a certification in Risk Management are welcome
- Good Team spirit and result orientated
- Experiences in Project Management and hands on mentality with a proactive mind-set to ensure adherence to budget, time schedule, and specified quality within project lifecycle
- You can demonstrate excellent English skills, orally and in writing as well as profound networking and communication skills across organizational levels and cultures
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID (13134) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.