Do you want to ensure that our clients’ facilities are safe by performing and documenting risk and safety studies? Does risk assessment and quantitative risk analysis appeal to you? Then keep on reading.
Ensure safety for people, environment and assets
As a Risk and Safety Engineer you will support our clients in developing and maintaining safe facilities and in obtaining authority approvals. You will be an important project team member delivering risk and safety studies as an integrated part of Ramboll engineering design assignments and/or in independent risk and safety projects liaising directly with our clients.
We offer you the opportunity to work with tasks such as:
- Performing risk assessments and quantitative risk analyses
- Evaluating risk and risk reducing measures according to the ALARP principle including cost benefit analysis
- Performing consequence analysis e.g. fire, explosion and dropped object analysis
- Performing RAM analyses
- Preparing Health and Safety Cases for authority approval
- Participating in safety/risk workshops where you will be responsible for workshop preparation and for documenting findings and actions. This includes both HAZID and HAZOP workshops
Since we are a global company, there will be travel opportunities according to the specific projects - normally in Norway or in the Middle East. Expatriation is also an opportunity, if desired.
Self-driven, proactive and result oriented
Exceptional communication skills are among your personal competencies as you will be working closely together with clients and colleagues. Consequently, it is also crucial that you are an excellent team worker who is appreciated by colleagues and that you are a valid and professional sparring partner for your clients. With your flexible mind-set you gradually take on new risk and safety related tasks and responsibilities in projects and you can work within different oil and gas areas, e.g. offshore pipelines or onshore oil and gas facilities. Finally, you create innovative solutions and are an analytical talent who can spot trends and correlations in a given situation.
Besides your personal qualifications, we also expect you to have:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Engineering or Natural Science Education (physics, mathematics or chemistry)
- 1-3 years experience with risk and safety engineering tasks from for example the Energy, the Pharmaceutical or the Chemical industry
- Experience with performing risk assessments/risk modelling, consequence analysis and quantitative risk analyses
- Programming skills is an advantage
- Excellent English skills since this is our corporate language
- Knowledge of Danish or other Scandinavian language is preferable
Your new colleagues
Our expert team consists of 11 specialists within safety and risk assessments, fire and explosion analysis, escape and evacuation studies, maritime safety and process design. We have an excellent track record in the delivery of specialist expertise and consultancy at all project stages. Our office in Copenhagen is part of a Global Service Area, holding offices in Esbjerg, Oslo and Abu Dhabi, and we work across regions and business units. You will be part of a multidisciplinary and international environment with highly qualified colleagues and you will be challenged every day working on interesting and rewarding projects.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse - we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
For further information about the position, please e-mail your questions to our recruitment team at email@example.com
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Remember to attach your CV, motivational application and exam papers when applying.
We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder