As an RF protocol developer, you will be part of a team with highly skilled engineers. The RF Protocol team is responsible for both the RF driver and the RF protocol, working in close collaboration with both the audio and RF team.
We work with both standard and our own proprietary protocols which we tailor to unique product platforms. We work on both 1G4, 1G9, 2G4 and 5G8 systems, where we develop both base stations and clients. Systems span from simple cell up to large multi-cell systems with more than 1000 base stations.
You will be part of designing, implementing and testing RF protocol solutions.
Your tasks include:
- New development, maintenance, and support of existing RF protocol solutions.
- Research, document, and troubleshoot technical issues with RF driver and protocol.
- Analyze system performance, and design and implement solutions for optimization.
Who are you?
You are a team player but can work independently. You are innovative and bring new ideas to the table. We expect you to be flexible and show high responsibility for own tasks. You must be methodical in the approach for problem solving and must have focus on quality of delivered results.
- Experience with low-level RF interface and RF protocols.
- Experience in reading, understanding, and implementing regulatory requirements.
- Experience with software testing and debugging.
- In depth experience with C/C++.
- BS / MS / PhD in Electrical engineering, Computer Science, or related education.
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills.
Who we are:
At RTX, wireless is not just wireless! We make an effort to understand how the specific use cases can be optimized through wireless technology. As well as explore how the link between products configurated in a system can make a difference and help the user perform at their best.
We innovate, design, and manufacture wireless communication solutions within three segments:
- Enterprise solutions covering amongst others, wireless communication systems connecting handsets and headsets via base stations.
- Healthcare solutions where wireless systems are used for monitoring critically ill patients, among others.
- ProAudio, which makes professional audio solutions such as wireless microphones and headsets used for e.g. concerts and conferences, as well as gaming accessories such as keyboards, headsets, and mice.
We have the ambition to create ground-breaking technologies while also creating value for our customers and end-users. Working in close partnership with our customers, we offer customized, ‘turn-key’, end-to-end solutions with full product lifecycle management designed to meet the ambition of their portfolio and brand.
An international arena
At RTX, you get to unfold your ambitions in an international environment. We offer our employees a multitude of opportunities to use their skills in an international environment in cooperation with customers and partners around the world. We are a European company operating globally and employ 300+ people at our locations in Denmark, Hong Kong, and USA, with our headquarter in Nørresundby. We offer flexible working terms so that you can work from home or in the office at Nørresundby.
Exceed your career aspirations
We believe in giving our employees the best challenges to develop their skills by offering several different career paths, depending on whether you want to be a specialist or project manager. To ensure the best start, you will be assigned to a tutor and go through an onboarding program, which includes an introduction to how we work.
A social environment with a strong community
Be social – be there! At RTX, we value the social aspect very highly. For RTX to be a great place to work, we find it very important to support a strong social community. Therefore, we have a very active staff club arranging various events and social gatherings - a minimum of one event per month.
We have an informal and casual working environment, and every day of the week we go to lunch together in our canteen. Next to our canteen, we have different physical facilities in the form of a sports hall, frequently used for joint sports activities and a fitness room - all for free use. We believe that with a strong community we can provide the best solutions.
For more information about the job, you are welcome to contact Thomas Krag Kjeldsen, Radio Protocol Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.