Do you want to be a crucial part of our growing and dynamic project department, working on exiting and new technologies shaping tomorrow’s environmental friendly marine retrofit solutions?
In this job you will be involved in Optimizing and Standardizing our Retrofit Project Execution. You will be part of the PrimeServ family, where we are more than 250 colleagues in Copenhagen.
PrimeServ is MAN Energy Solutions SE’s After Sales Organization, where we sell spare parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers. The After Sales Organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and appr. 3.000 employees.
Our Retrofit Department is experiencing rapid growth for engine conversions from conventional fuel to emission friendly fuels like LNG, Ethane and LPG.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to lead the technical management of Gas conversion projects, from order intake to installation / trial period and finally system delivery back to owners.
As Technical Project Manager, you will be handling a variety of tasks in our growing Project Department:
- Lead the drawing approval process with client, yard and sub suppliers
- Responsible for Projects technical delivery scope as to contract budget and in compliance with Classification Society, Flag state and relevant design codes
- Align technical specifications with Sourcing / Procurement, incl technical updates from Engineering
- Technical decisions on Projects
- Technical documentation, component tests and reports
- Develop Project Installation & Trial plans
- Technical instruction & training to Installation teams and yards
- Ad-hoc attending in yards during Retrofit conversions
- Marine Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
- Min 4 years Marine experience
- Fluent in English
- High skills in Microsoft Office package
- Customer oriented approach
- Experience with technical Project Management
- Advantage to have knowledge of MAN 2-stroke ME engines and general system engineering
As a person...
- You are structured, result-oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards
- You are able to monitor and handle large amount of data
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements
- You have the ability to plan and coordinate own scope
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively propose solutions
- You are able to meet required deadlines
- You are prepared to travel up to 30 - 60 days a year
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 1,400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job via the “Ansøg” link and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is sunday 10th November 2019.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Axel P. Wetche by phone on +45 33 85 19 47 or e-mail: AxelP.Wetche@man-es.com.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.