R&D Scanner Development - Copenhagen
Work with the latest deep learning and AI research to make software that can shape perfect teeth!
Here is an opportunity to work with novel methodologies within deep learning and AI, staying up to speed with the state of the art while simultaneously getting industrial, practical, and professional experience with making real products.
We are developing fundamentally new and better methods to create artificial teeth, helping millions of people around the work. Our approach is to expand deep learning to 3D scan data and the synthesis of 3D shapes.
In particularly, you should match this profile:
- A bright mind as evidenced by top grades or awards
- At least a Master’s degree in a quantitative science or engineering discipline
- Experience with frameworks and algorithms used for Deep Learning
- Familiarity with reading scientific articles, preferably having (co-)authored one or more
- Understanding of the mathematics used in 3D modelling and familiarity with common 3D algorithms
- Software development skills, preferably C#, C++, and/or Python.
- Fluency in English
- Great colleagues - highly skilled and nice
- Meaningful work - we help improve patients’ lives
- A rare opportunity to be part of the rapid growth phase of something radically new and better, both scientifically and commercially
- The option to visit our customers world-wide, see them use our software and improve it together with them
- Conferences visits
- An informal workplace with colleagues from 30+ nationalities
- Nice office and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
- Competitive employment terms and benefits and a good work-life balance
We are now looking for another colleague for our small (5-person), elite, and largely self-driven Deep Learning and 3D modeling team. In our team, we combine much of the freedom and experimentation of academia with the focus on value creation that a private company has. We do not separate applied research from production software development, so it would be perfect if you had some background and skills in both.
If you have graduated within the last ten years or so, please include transcripts with grades in your application. We’d also appreciate links to any code or scientific articles you may have published.
In case you have questions, please contact our Head of AutodontiX, Karl Hollenbeck, at email@example.com or on +45 2062 6135
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.