Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Research Scientist for Digitalization and Liquid Products Development, Bagsværd
Liquid Products Development forms the bridge between our basic research and the production processes. It comprises the formulation development of liquid enzyme products, upscaling of new products and technologies, as well as supporting and improving our existing product range. Liquid Products Development covers a wide range of disciplines: from protein stabilization to optimization of products and production processes. The department collaborates closely with external customers, commercial partners, and in cross-functional teams to develop products that excite.
We are looking for a Research Scientist with interest and skills to support the digital transformation. The department consists of scientists/PhDs and laboratory technicians.
Your job is to be responsible for the development and optimization of liquid formulations with focus on quality and stability of the final commercial products. You will work highly independently in cross-functional project groups, contribute to formulation technology development as well as customer support, production trouble–shooting and scale up to our global production plants. You will be part of improving the way we work, and among this, you will support digital transformation. This includes scientific data management, developing basic digital tools and exploring advanced analytics techniques such as machine learning or others. Furthermore, you will potentially explore the use of robotics and other techniques to improve our way of working.
You will be offered an exciting position in a dynamic and enthusiastic department. You will be in direct contact with colleagues from marketing, production, pilot plants, and research & development departments in Novozymes as well as external customers and with the work within digital transformation, you will have the possibility to participate in a digital community.
Travel is limited.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a master degree and preferably also a PhD in chemical/biochemical engineering or related field, such as bio(chemistry) or food science
- Have experience with Python, R or similar programming languages and is enthusiastic about making digital tools and working with data
- Have experience within protein stability formulation, data management, formulation or application of enzymes
- Be inspiring and motivated by working with people
- Be result oriented and enjoy working with multiple tasks. You show initiative and have personal drive.
- Be innovative and always challenge the status quo
- Thrive in an informal, international environment, where good networking skills are a prerequisite.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For more information please contact Senior Manager, Marianne Becker Rousing, by phone +45 3077 5123.
Application deadline: December 14th, 2018.
Please attach your diploma(s) when you apply for the job.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.