Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Research Scientist, Business Creation R&D, Bagsværd
We are seeking a talented research scientist with excellent skills within applied microbiology and a desire to work with new applications and business areas.
Business Creation R&D is a functional area in Novozymes Incubations & Acquisitions responsible for supporting new growth bets for Novozymes. We are a dedicated and versatile team of 8 people consisting of both scientists and research associates covering many scientific disciplines. Our tasks include very early stage exploratory work on new ideas, project work, and support to innovation projects with global strategic partners. We are working in cross-functional project teams, as well as in close interaction with our customers.
In this position, you need to:
- Have a Master or PhD degree in Microbiology, food science or related field with 2-5 years' relevant industry or post doc experience
- Specialize in applied microbiology and application driven assay development but with a generalist mindset:
- Thrive working in a dynamic R&D and business development environment were routine tasks are rare
- Experience with food sensory testing and analysis is an advantage
- Project management experience is an advantage
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let's realize your potential together.
For more information, please contact Sr. Dept. Manager Anders Schou Andersen Phone: +45 3077 0952
Application deadline: September 22, 2017 but send your application already today, as we continuously evaluate incoming applications.
Please attach your diploma with your application and CV.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3077 0952