Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care & Technical Industries, you will take part in providing game-changing biological solutions that improve industrial processes and everyday products from textiles and detergents to biogas yields.
Research Associate (Laborant), Water & Biogas, Bagsvaerd
Are you ready to use your skills to develop pioneering biological solutions for a more sustainable world? If so, you could be our new colleague in the Water & Biogas department. Based in Bagsvaerd, your role will be to work with other ambitious research associates to support our busy team of research scientists. You’ll set up and carry out standard laboratory procedures, including routine maintenance and safety checks. You’ll also work with our research team to develop new methods and procedures, including data recording and reporting. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual looking to build up new skills and work in a dynamic international organization.
In this position you need to:
- Have proven experience as research/laboratory associate or similar
- Be a motivated fast learner and appreciate agile ways of working
- Pride yourself on delivering high quality work within various tasks
- Enjoy an international team working environment
- Preferably, have experience of environmental biotechnology laboratory work
- Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For more information about the job, please contact Joanna Wawrzynczyk, Department Manager, on tel. +45 3077 0842. Application deadline: August 11th, 2019.
As we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, please send your application online as soon as possible.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.