Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Research Associate, Grain & Beverages Technical Services Europe, Lyngby
We are seeking a talented and energetic Research Associate for our Technical Service Team based at our newly built Innovation Campus in Lyngby.
Our Technical Service Team supports customers of Starch, Distilling and other Grain industries in Europe. As a Research Associate you will work with technical specialists on finding the right solutions for our customers, ensuring and improving our customers' business.
You will work with a small team of research associates and technical specialists. Your tasks include preparations and performing assigned experiments as well as evaluating and reporting data to the technical specialists. This includes the simulation of the process for starch production in lab-scale and ethanol production within distilling.
You will ensure that there is a quality in the experimental work and that it is well documented. The technical specialists travel a lot so you need to structure your daily work independently. The role may also involve visits at customer sites.
We always look for employees who like to take responsibility and initiative. But we also support each other every single day as we drive our performance as a team.
We offer an exciting job in an enthusiastic and international work environment.
In this position you need to:
- Have education as a Laboratory Technician or similar
- Be fluent in Danish and English both written and spoken
- Have experience with HPLC and enzyme analytical and chemical analysis
- Have knowledge of statistical software like JMP (not a requirement)
- Be a team player and have good interpersonal skills also under pressure
- Be good at planning and have flair for operating laboratory equipment and data analysis
- Be structured and ready to find solutions, even when technical challenges arise
- Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For further information, please contact Team Leader Susana Martins on phone 3077 2529.
Application deadline: 22 February 2019, but send your application already today, as we continuously screen incoming applications.
Please attach your diploma with your application and CV.
Please note that the application should be in English.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.