Would you like to join an innovative environment where you will have a central role in influencing and defining our future products?
Welcome to GN Hearing - we make life sound better
At GN Hearing, we develop innovative hearing solutions with great sound quality and excellent design to ensure that hearing aid users will be able to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
You will become part of Systems Engineering, a function within the CTO Office in Global R&D which provides advanced technical support and leadership within all development areas. The Systems Engineering team is responsible for promoting and driving systems engineering activities across all R&D sites.
Roles & responsibilities
At our HQ in Ballerup, you will join a team of fellow requirements managers. As a requirements manager, you are especially crucial in the early stages of a project, ensuring that a given product is properly defined and specified, be that a hearing aid, wireless accessories, smartphone apps, cloud services or AI.
Through your work, you will engage with many different stakeholders, ranging from marketing teams to project managers, to gather inputs.
More specifically, you will:
- Write and review requirements as well as maintain the requirements in our advanced development tool
- Participate in scope discussions and drive and anchor the requirements elicitation process leading from user needs, business needs and regulatory requirements into well-documented requirements suitable for product development
- Work in agile and program teams in close collaboration with architects, developers, product managers, audiologists and representatives from other parts of the GN Hearing organization
- Improve, promote and train colleagues across R&D in requirements and systems engineering best practices
- Contribute to and create corporate procedures that are related to the scope and requirements definition processes
Join our highly skilled, professional community
You will join a multicultural, dynamic environment with team members in both Ballerup, DK, Chicago, US and Eindhoven, NL. Both within the team and across the CTO Office, we are dedicated to supporting each other and discuss any challenges, new ideas and opportunities as well as share knowledge. Together, we are proud to ensure that our technology-leading hearing solutions make life sound better for hearing aid users.
Experience with product development and requirements management
Your excellent communication skills enable you to create good relationships with stakeholders at all levels. You are persistent and highly analytical as well as flexible and able to keep the bigger picture in mind while having an eye on the important details.
- Hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar
- Have several years’ experience with product development
- Have experience with agile development, preferably SAFe
- Have some years’ experience with requirements management or systems engineering
- May have an understanding of regulatory requirements and business processes in the medical device industry - but this is not a prerequisite.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than February 17, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Lead Requirements Manager Niels Christian Jensen on +45 2933 7033.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.