Do you know how to analyze requirements efficiently and help determine the needs or conditions to meet new or altered products or projects?
A new department
We strive to always be top of class and to ensure accurate results continuously. In our software engineering, we are now looking for a Requirement Engineers. If successful, you will be joining a newly established requirement team at our headquarters in Odense, Denmark and report to our Technical Support Manager.
To succeed as a candidate, it is very important that you are well structured and have a good technical mind-set. You will be responsible for analyzing requirements from our customers and transforming them into actionable, measurable and testable requirements for our R&D department.
With you onboard, we will be able to meet the business needs of our customers at a higher level, developing even more solid and consistent framework for the actual construction of our sophisticated software products.
Huge scope for influencing your work
With this new and responsible role, you will have a great deal of freedom and opportunity to personally shape the position. At our international company, commitment and strong working effort go hand in hand. Our organizational structure is flat with short decision paths, and team spirit is very important to us.
Besides analyzing, specifying and managing requirements, your tasks will include:
- Document features and function in requirements
- Identify/build-up and maintaining database
- Receive application stories from Tech support and our Application team
- Write user case stories
- Assist project management and product management when making specifications for new products
- Assist R&D when implementing new solutions
- Assist Test team in improving test cases and coverage
As communication will be a huge part of your job, it is important that you can establish collaborative business relations with all business areas. As our new Requirement Engineer, you will be the expert in understanding the business needs and facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
The successful candidate
- You have solid experience with building and maintaining requirements databases
- It would be an advantage if you hold a requirement engineering certificatio
- You have experience in the development of documentation of business process and requirements in both technical and non-technical language, clearly articulating benefits
- You have experience in conducting interviews and workshops for requirement gathering and validation including working with internal and external customers and technical expert
- You are knowledge in information systems development, testing principles, project methodologies and practices
As we work in a global scope and grow our distribution network throughout the world, it is essential that you possess and show cultural understanding, empathy and responsiveness. You can easily adapt to change, are outgoing and thrive in an international environment. You work independently, are full of initiatives and have a great drive. Your work is based on a sense of responsibility and ownership. You solve your tasks with enthusiasm and you possess key skills such as organization and self-motivation. You are customer-focused, setting high standards for quality, work systematically and methodically to consistently achieve project goals.
If you believe this is your chance to develop personally and professionally together with some of the most talented people in the industry, please send us your application and your CV as quickly as possible via the link “Ansøg”.
Visit www.mobile-industrial-robots.com to learn more.
Employment by agreement - ideally as quickly as possible.
Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, until the position is filled.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.