This newly created position in the Diagnostic Center will be maintaining the Digital Trouble Shooter tool from the back office, including supporting and receiving feedback from the field technicians, maintaining the trouble shooting guides, evaluating the usage and the performance of the tool, and optimizing the tool on a continuous basis.
The Digital Trouble Shooter tools are being rolled out on all Siemens Gamesa platforms - starting with the G4 and D6/7/8 offshore platforms.
In this position you will be working normal white-collar hours. However, you will be working in a dedicated Monitoring Room together with both the RDA and the Monitoring & Control teams, who both are working shifts covering 365/7/24.
It is expected that you have a background as field trouble shooting technician with extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of Siemens Wind Turbines - especially the G4 and D6/7/8 platforms.
What are my responsibilities?
- Be responsible for the operational performance of the Digital Trouble Shooter tool
- Improve the trouble shooting guides in the system based upon feedback from field technicians and own suggestions
- Extract and evaluate usage statistics from the tool on an ongoing basis with the objective to improve the performance and the user experience of the tool
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a mechanical and/or an electrical education which you have used in practice
- You have extensive knowledge of the Siemens Gamesa fleet of wind turbines, especially the G4 and D6/7 platforms
- You are flexible, service minded, and you take pride in enabling and supporting the field technicians
- You thrive in a hectic and dynamic environment
- Experienced user of MS office
- It will be an advantage if you have experience in WPS, cRSP and MORS
- Skilled communicator and fluent in English verbally as well as in technical writing
- As a person you are analytic, detail- and result-oriented with a drive without compromising on quality.
- Ability to work independently as well, as in a team, you are motivated by routine tasks in front of a computer
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Brian Schmidt +45 3037 5369 or Torben Dennig Søgaard on +45 3037 7092
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link
If you want to know more
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.