Regulatory Data Strategy Lead, Regulatory Affairs
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about data enabled digital transformations? Then you might be our new Regulatory Data Strategy Lead
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Regulatory Data Strategy Lead
We are seeking an ambitious Data Strategy Lead to help us on our mission to strengthen our use of data and information technology in order to transition Regulatory Affairs to a new digital operating model.
Reporting to the Department Manager of Regulatory Affairs Global Operations, you will be a senior member of the project team tasked with developing regulatory information management (RIM) as a key organizational capability.
This role is ideal for a senior candidate who wants to take ownership of an organizational transformation journey with visibility at the executive level.
Welcome to Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs is a global organization that provides strategic, tactical and operational support to Novozymes core business on regulatory matters that are critical for the development and launch of safe and effective biosolutions for our customers around the world. We are a high-energy team of 50+ colleagues located over 14 sites in Europe and the Middle East, North and South America, and Asia.
You will be part of Regulatory Affairs Global Operations, a newly formed high-impact team tasked with transforming Regulatory Affairs into a data-driven organization supported by the latest RIM technology.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Developing a Regulatory Affairs data strategy and Regulatory Information Management (RIM) capability
- Playing a key role in developing and implementing the next stage of Regulatory Affairs in Novozymes by redefining our data architecture, implementing data management initiatives in a RIM platform and following through.
- Translating the ambitions and needs of regulatory teams into concrete data-driven initiatives and specific actions.
- Supporting stronger data management processes by engaging regional regulatory teams, and functional adjacencies (e.g. Toxicology, Product Safety, Quality).
- Communicating and positioning Regulatory Affairs as a strategic, data driven, global business partner.
To succeed you must hold:
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience in life sciences or similar regulated industries or from management consulting serving these industries, with at least 3 years in a project management role, demonstrating:
- ability to lead large complex projects and cross functional initiatives/teams to success
- strong communication skills and talent for translating complex issues into clear concise messages
- an “influencer” mindset to navigate Novozymes’ network organization
- Strong background in data services/products, databases, data modelling/relational data, finding patterns, understanding data formats.
- Experience with one or more of the following is a major advantage:
- Regulatory Information Management Systems (RIMS)
- Databases and/or RESTful web services
- Visualizing data with reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Excel)
- Cloud technology and SaaS solutions
- Result oriented, strategic thinker who can grasp complex dilemmas quickly.
- Academic education in IT, engineering, or science.
- General understanding of Regulatory Affairs.
- Able to work effortlessly in both written and spoken English. Danish is not a requirement.
Location: This job will be located at Novozymes Global Headquarters in Bagsvaerd, Denmark
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Contact details: For more information, please contact Department Manager of Regulatory Affairs Global Operations, Lars Skovgaard Rasmussen at LSKR@novozymes.com.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at Novozymes.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.