The Retrofit & Upgrade department is a key business department in the aftersales division PrimeServ. The retrofit concept consists of a broad range of solutions applying the latest developments within diesel technology to engines in service, in the process of bringing them up to current standards, meeting modern emission levels and lowering running costs.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving and securing the retrofit sales processes in a defined region in collaboration with the sales teams in the PrimeServ International Group Companies located around the world, as well as ensuring global market awareness of our retrofit solutions. MAN Energy Solutions’ retrofit standard portfolio consists of a broad range of products, all with the purpose of optimizing the two-stroke engines in operation. This means working on providing customers with solutions for lowering running costs, improving availability and meet modern emission legislations.
As Regional Sales Manager your main focus is:
- sales responsibility for defined countries/regions
- ensuring complete handover of sold projects to the Project Manager
- participation in exhibitions and seminars
- preparing launch and strategy for new products in collaboration with our Product Managers
- participation in planning of global sales strategies for existing as well as new products
- ensuring sales training of your colleagues in defined countries/regions
- We are looking for a person with extensive sales experience within sales, preferably from within the marine industry combined with a strong technical background. The candidate could be Marine engineer, mechanical engineer or similar.
- You are proactive, self-driven and have a structured and quality-oriented approach to your assignments. You are result-oriented, possess excellent networking skills and have the ability to interface at all levels in a dynamic environment. Furthermore, you have excellent English skills both orally and in writing.
Your new team
Retrofit Sales is a network of Regional Sales Managers in our product center in Copenhagen connected to our sales teams and product managers located close to the customers in the regions. The concept is global as the Regional Sales Managers represent the retrofit standard product portfolio to all product centers, regions and local offices worldwide. The Retrofit Regional Sales team in CPH consists of 7 persons.
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 1,400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest aftersales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme.
In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday 1 D ecember 2019. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Jacob Buur Trærup by phone on 3385 2595.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com. ;
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.