Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our international security team. You’ll be an important player in driving the strategic implementation in Central Europe, enabling the global security services, and being a sound and trusted liaison for various stakeholders.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of Business Security Excellence, an ambitious team with a persevering, but caring work spirit. Together with your colleagues, you’ll manage the domain and the accountabilities of global information security for stakeholders at various levels and units across Central Europe, internally and externally.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing and maintaining our security strategy within the region
- driving the information security management disciplines within the region
- focusing on the relevant security requirements for the region
- reporting to a variety of stakeholders within the region.
To succeed in the role, you:
- understand the vast number of security management disciplines for information and operational technologies
- have a deep understanding of risk management and security control frameworks
- preferably have experience working in an OT environment; this is advantageous but not essential
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- know how to analyse and manage a situation efficiently and effectively
- have completed a university degree or equivalent.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application in English to us no later than 20 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Yasemin Göncü, Head of Business Security Excellence, on +4599555184 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.