Would you like to drive the documentation work within our development projects and be part of a large team of professional Records Managers?
Join us and become Records Management Specialist in the Document and Records Management department. You’ll be allocated to several development projects and your primary tasks will be to independently set the documentation agenda, organise the documentation work and to influence your stakeholders in your projects. You’ll be part of our basis team of 24 records management colleagues working mainly in our offshore wind farm projects both in development and execution.
Your key tasks will be to
- proactively plan, communicate and execute the documentation tasks within your projects
- build relationships to and influence stakeholders in many different roles across projects, departments, cultural and geographical settings
- implement and maintain structure in Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) supporting our processes throughout Offshore
- advise, support and train colleagues in use of EDMS and handling of business-critical records on an ongoing basis
- liaise with colleagues across the team, department and company to secure and facilitate a smooth transfer of records in the different stages in a project’s / wind farm’s life cycle.
Furthermore, you’ll be confronted with tasks with a high degree of complexity in a dynamic working environment with many stakeholders in a strong matrix organisation. This requires a flexible mindset and an ability to adapt to new or changing requirements.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree relevant for the job, e.g. within IT, communication, library and information science, information management, history or similar. A professional focus on document and records management is a prerequisite
- know how to independently plan, organise and prioritise your tasks and an ability to work on several issues simultaneously
- are an experienced user of EDMS and perhaps with web filing systems. We use Alfresco as our document and records management system
- speak and write English fluently and are able to communicate with impact, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- thrive in an international environment and create good relationships with both your colleagues and stakeholders.
Moreover, you’re experienced in using the Microsoft Office suite, and you have a flair for and genuine interest in learning new IT systems. You also have a proactive and structured approach to your work and a good sense of details.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 4 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Asta Nielsen, Manager of Records Management, by telephone on +45 9955 6876 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.