An exciting place to work
You will become a part of our dynamic and ambitious company consisting of dedicated colleagues who are all dedicated to making a difference and being successful within the world of robots.
Commitment and job satisfaction go hand in hand, and we are the leading global provider of mobile robots.
For our headquarter in Odense, Denmark, we are searching for an R&D Software Manager, who will be responsible for steering our software projects. We are searching for a manager with a solid experience and both project and people management, who is able to fill this responsible role. You will be a key player across departments and tasks. With reference to our CTO, you will have a great opportunity to leave your mark on both your tasks and your career.
We strive to make our products appear unique, and to make our robots and accessories even more user-friendly. Therefore, it is important that you are updated on SW technologies.
As R&D Software Manager, your tasks will include:
- Managing our SW department consisting of 15-20 employees divided into 3 groups
- Defining, prioritizing, executing and completing projects in the department according to our roadmap
- Ensuring quality and stability in solutions in order for quality goals to be achieved and developed efficiently
- Making sure that we continue to evaluate new technology and existing solutions towards customer and authority demands in order for MiR to maintain the technical lead
- Acquaint yourself with application demands and technology to be able to assess solutions, plans and new ideas
- Further develop the department in terms of competences, resources, employees and processes
- Responsible for complying with the financial frame of the department
- Ensuring support to our customers, production and other departments
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience in an R&D SW department
- Preferably experienced in growing a department beyond 15 employees
- Knowledge of ROS or robot/automation products
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with many demands and ambitions
- Sees opportunities and solutions instead of limitations
- Experienced with continuous development of a complex code base
- Preferably experienced in MAS (multiagent systems), AI, User experience and HW-near SW
You thrive in an international and busy environment, where much of our communication is in English. You work independently, in an enterprising manner, has a great drive and focus on development and progress. You work in a responsible and quality conscious manner and have a great sense of structure and attention to detail. Your colleagues consider you to be a skilled, involving and motivating manager.
If you see this as your chance to develop personally and professionally with some of the most skilled people in the industry, please send us your application and your CV via the "Ansøg" link as soon as possible.
Please visit our website www.mobile-industrial-robots.com to learn more about Mobile Industrial Robots.
Employment by agreement - ideally as soon as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, until the position has been filled.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.