What we offer
The opportunity to lead development of advanced wireless communication systems alongside other talented project managers and developers in our Device team. You will work with advanced communication systems applied in medical devices – which means your work will make a world of a difference to people across the globe.
You will join one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in our business. Working in an agile environment, you will lead complex projects where the development of our devices improves special hearing situations in combination with hearing aids.
You will work on new challenging product development projects within hearing solutions and you will be involved in all project phases - from the beginning of the project to its end. Within this framework, your key responsibilities will be:
- Understand and define requirements into a project scope, and with these build a solid project plan
- Head requirements break down, implementation, tests and verification activities
- Deliver product and documentation at agreed quality, timeline and on budget.
Collaborate with highly skilled colleagues
You will join a cross-functional device team of 15 talented experts. To us, collaboration is key, and we are working towards joined deliveries to various Widex solutions, so coordination with peers is essential. Relying on a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds, we remain pioneers in our business and we always put our customers first.
We organize our work according to the product complexity. We co-develop and manufacture our devices in Asia, so you are motivated by having a local project team and work with business partners. The level of outsourcing depends on the project and an evaluation of how to reach the target in the best possible way. You should expect between approximately 20-25 travel days per year.
You are an experienced Project Manager within development of mass produced electronics and/or medical devices. As our software is closely connected to the hardware, you also need some understanding on the area between hardware and software. You possess a high drive and you are known as a great team player.
Moreover, you have:
- 5+ years of documented project management experience
- a certification as project manager (e.g. IPMA, Prince2, PMP)
- a technical background - probably engineering
- experience with outsourcing and a good cultural understanding of Asian countries
- strong communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- ambition to become a better project manager every day together with the project team
For further information please contact Director, Devices & FastTrack, Klavs Skafte at email@example.com or +45 2921 7386.
As we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than February 18th, 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2921 7386