In Service Wind Power we are establishing a global R&D department for the development of new service products. The R&D organization will consist of various R&D domains.
For this new department we are looking for R&D Project Manager to drive the R&D projects with sub suppliers. We want to accelerate the innovation that hit the installed fleet and for this we want to explore even further the opportunities for collaboration with partners and sub suppliers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Screen for new product development opportunities with sub suppliers in collaboration with Procurement and PLM
- Driving R&D projects with sub suppliers
- Setting up partnerships with technical partners
- Specify work packages for outsourcing
- Lead the interface to Siemens Wind Power
- Execute the implementation on specific customer sites
- Ensure proper validation and documentation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have experience with Wind Turbines and the Wind Industry
- You have experience in setting up technology partnerships
- You have a Project Management experience preferably with certificate
- You have stakeholder engagement and management skills
- You have experience in multi-disciplinary projects in an international environment working with many different interfaces
- You are proactive, structured and a strong communicator as well as result and solution oriented
- You are a team player with ability to motivate your team members
- You have excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
- You are willing to travel 30-40 days per year
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job at www.siemens.dk/career. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5763.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder