Would you like to drive technology projects moving us forward in offshore wind??
Join us and become R&D Project Lead in the R&D Project Management department where you, along with your colleagues, will be responsible for setting up and driving projects, work packages and tasks related mainly to technology and technical developments. We thereby reduce energy costs and operational risks, which will make offshore wind a key element in addressing the climate challenge for our modern society. Our projects cover multiple technical areas, and you’ll work in a cross-organisational setup with senior management, technical and operational experts and our financial functions.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in the scoping and maturation of project ideas and proposals
- act as project manager or work-stream lead on selected technology projects, including budget responsibility
- work with technical specialists on technology development tasks related to external stakeholders
- facilitate and perform R&D/technology strategy work and deep dives
- solve administrative and portfolio management tasks in relation to project management.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for key deliverables in technology development and engineering tool projects in a wide range of technical disciplines as well as for maturing our processes in relation to R&D Project Management.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree (or PhD) in a relevant field, such as engineering, natural sciences or possibly business administration
- have some experience with project management - preferably related to research and development or technology management
- have a keen interest in R&D and understand/appreciate both technology development and the project management toolbox
- have a very strong drive and strive to deliver on-stretch assignments
- have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a dynamic environment and with a large group of stakeholders.
Furthermore, you’re open to collaboration and teamwork as you’ll work alongside experts from the functional areas of wind energy. As we operate in a highly international environment and cooperate closely with our colleagues abroad, it’s essential that you speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 December 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tobias Ruby, Team Lead, R&D Project Management, by telephone on +45 9955 9642 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.