R&D Program Excellence - Scrum Master
Do you have a strong desire to be part of FOSS’s innovative R&D team? Are you interested in combining your skills within Scrum and agile development with stage-gate development and change management?
Do you have a strong desire to be part of FOSS’s innovative R&D team? Are you interested in combining your skills within Scrum and agile development with stage-gate development and change management? If working with teams within multiple domains at multiple levels across all of FOSS motivates you, then you might be the Scrum Master that will help us carry out the agile transformation we have embarked on in R&D.
FOSS R&D employs roughly 350 highly-skilled professionals within multiple domains like chemistry, data & algorithms, mechanics, electronics, software and project- & change management. As Scrum Master, you will help lead new product development teams through multiple phases of our development process, across multiple domains - from requirements definition to production and sales, including system design, prototyping, testing, market trials and hand-over to production.
You will come to the right place if you find it interesting to be part of a team where you can be a frontrunner for the use of Scrum and agile development methodologies that will play a key role in our innovative and market leading, analytical solutions. You will be part of our agile transformation journey, which is in its early stage, so you will have the possibility to influence on how to carry out the change. While collaborating with other Scrum Masters and teams where the challenge is to bridge between many different areas of expertise and innovative technologies, you will have the chance to work together with highly skilled experts within their field and can make your mark and directly see your contribution to the customers’ business
Your primary duties will be to:
- Act as Scrum Master in development teams, working within multiple domains
- Facilitate the Scrum ceremonies, ensuring that are ending with the expected outcome
- Coaching and train teams, promoting self-organization and continuous improvement
- Optimize team efficiency by removing impediments and shielding them from interruption
- Support and coach the Product Owner in the Backlog Maintenance
- Ensure needed collaboration and communication between teams
- Build and maintain strong work relation with Product Owner, Team and stakeholders
- Participate to Scrum Master “Community of Practices” sharing experience and knowledge
Qualifications and skills
- Scrum Master with minimum 2-year experience in implementing Scrum in organisations and teams
- Able to communicate complex concepts in a concise manner. You master the art of simplicity
- An extremely good listener and always willing to adapt to find the best solution in any given circumstance
- A good coach in agile practices with the ability to coach individuals in processes and tools
- Can help teams or individuals clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- You promote continuous improvement to the way-of-working for you and your team
- You can inspire people to deliver on our strategy, demonstrating the passion for the work and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Strong conflict resolution capabilities where consensus is key, and where you carry out conversations by focusing on Scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential
- Excellent in collaborating with customers and other stakeholders
It is an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have experience with Azure DevOps (TFS), Scaled agile frameworks or Complex product development, including hardware development.
Our ideal candidate holds a BSc. or MSc. Engineering degree and/or similar Science degree, and has relevant training and/or certifications within Scrum (e.g. CSM, PSM or similar). Last but not least, we are looking for someone with excellent communication skills in English and Danish – written and spoken
We offer a challenging job in an international, innovative and highly successful organization. We are market leaders within our field and very proud of the results we deliver. Our work is based on trust and working in teams, and you can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table and make a real difference.
At FOSS, we value our employees and believe in cooperation, in straightforward communication and in setting clear objectives to achieve our goals. You can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table and make a real difference, and where work-life balance and flexibility are valued.
If you are interested in the positon, please apply through the link. Please note that we will only consider applications received through the link. If you have questions regarding this position, you can contact Torben Hage, Project Excellence Manager : TOHAG@foss.dk
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.