Oticon is a well-established, international company, which improves the life quality of people with a hearing disability worldwide. You will be working from our headquarters in Smørum close to Copenhagen; a large, modern building with all the facilities required by today’s employees: Fitness center, an awarded canteen, in-house Friday bar and an informal work environment. The building is located on the top of a hill, a 10 minutes’ walk from the S-train. About 1000 people are working from the headquarters.
Our Project Portfolio Management team, consisting of four people, is looking for a new colleague to join us. The team’s focus is to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the 600-man development organization, and the team’s main working areas are:
- Creating and maintaining high-level processes and templates for product development and project management
- Simplifying and adapting processes to new ways of working (SAFe, Agile, Lean, Product Line Engineering, etc.)
- Ensuring the overall regulatory compliance of the development framework
- Creating transparency of the state and progress of the project portfolio
- Facilitating scenario planning and project initiation to ensure R&D ability to deliver according to the product roadmap
Your main responsibilities
Your main responsibility will be the continuous update of the procedures and templates related to working within the project management area. You will be involved in and sometimes drive change projects related to new development methodologies, new approaches to risk management or the implementation of new documentation management systems. The main area of responsibility in the job is to ensure that the R&D processes related to project management are easy to use, well implemented in the organization and in compliance with regulatory requirements. More specifically your daily tasks will be to:
- Receive, structure and prioritize feedback on processes and templates
- Interview project leaders and other stakeholders to understand and detail their needs
- Maintain a plan for when updates are being released
- Train users in new/updated processes and templates
- Take part in or drive larger changes related to the area of project management
Your backgroundand personal competencies
We expect you to have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. and at least 3-5 years’ of work experience with development procedures and facilitation. Knowledge about the project management process, regulatory compliance and agile development is an advantage. In order to achieve success in your new role, you furthermore possess the following qualities:
- Detailed oriented and structured
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Patient and good at listening to stakeholders
- Out-going, helpful, and friendly
- Strong drive to finalize and close tasks
You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will find a strong will to win.
Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to be part of tomorrow's solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve hearing solutions for our users so that we can strengthen and develop the business.
If you have any questions in relation to the position please contact Claus Falk, Head of Project Portfolio Management on +45 3913 8579.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV and Cover letter as soon as possible, as we are screening on an ongoing basis.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3913 8579