Responsibilities / Tasks
We are looking for a new strong profile, R&D Mechanical Engineer, for our development team, Automatic Feeding Systems, in Ullerslev - would you like to join us?
GEA is one of the largest suppliers of state-of-the-art technology within innovative solutions for farms around the globe. In Product Engineering and Development (PED) we are more than 800 engineers across all Product Groups. GEA Farm Technologies Mullerup in Ullerslev is part of the global business of GEA’s Product Group Milking and Dairy farming (MDF) and specialized in innovative Automatic Feeding Systems.
- Design and development of new Automatic Feeding components and systems for our Dairy Farming department
- Participate and lead development, validation, installation and testing of new feeding products
- Plan, survey and steer development projects with efficient, state-of-the art project management tools
- Prepare reports and regular updates on projects and development processes to the relevant department head and governance bodies
- Product maintenance and improvements on existing products
- Technical support comprising installation and commissioning of prototypes, as well as consulting and training of GEA-internal and -external stakeholders
- Technical support and consulting for production sites
- Execute development projects within our global organization
- Participating in cross-product projects within Dairy Farming development.
Your Profile / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equal education- preferably in agri machine design
- Experience in complex machine design and optimization in close cooperation with automation engineers.
- Experience in project management
- Good skills in necessary software programs 3D/2D (AutoCAD/Inventor, MathCAD, Solid Works), PLM Systems, ERP Systems (preferably SAP) as well as MS Office
- Fluent in Danish, English and preferably German language
- Very good communication skills
- Must be self-driven team player and able to motivate others
- High flexibility and willingness to work also extended hours on occasions when required
- Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel national and international when required
- Motivated for multiple task work in a dynamic international environment
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Team Manager Morten Steen Pedersen +45 4093 1422. Application deadline is Friday 23th of March
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4093 1422