R&D Engineer Intern – for fast growing MedTech Start-Up
IMP SCANDINAVIA is a MedTech Start-Up that develops new intelligent monitoring technology to remotely monitor patients in the healthcare sector. The goal is to increase the quality of life for patients, to streamline the supervision and monitoring of patients, and to improve the health-related decision-making.
IMP is currently looking for a hands-on, self-driven, energetic R&D Engineer intern to join our research and development team.
- Prototype design, testing and quality validation
- PCB drawing, PCB ordering, testing and adjusting
- Microcontroller programming for sensors in C/C++
- Specification, construction, maintenance and development of telecommunications and data systems
- Interdisciplinary discussions with mechanical and software engineers
- Your daily tasks will be designed in close corporation with the CTO and our developer
- Excited about PCB design, testing and soldering
- Is structured in their design and testing
- Is enthusiastic about electronics design and proud of their work
What we offer?
- You will be joining a team of young passionated people and will have an impact on our business
- Flexible working-hours: Time is precious. Make it count
- Remote work allowed: You know how you perform best
We value a great eager to learn and a positive energy very high, so please apply even if you can only check one or two of the points. As a part of the IMP team, you can expect lots of responsibility and challenges that will make you grow professionally and personally, 24/7 office space available, social events, and a letter of recommendation. For more information or questions please contact us at Oka@impscandinavia.com or phone number +45 28 14 88 38.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.