New position is offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The position will be part of the existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, but also part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will carry out R&D test on both high and medium speed four stroke engines and be part of the global engine development team.
- Emission measurements at test centre
- Responsible for all emission measurement equipment
- Emission measurements of e.g. NOx and particles
- Vibration and noise measurements
- Evaluate test results
- Present test results for the rest of the local and global R&D organisation
- Train other test personal
- Work in close cooperation with local engineer group, but also emission specialist in our other locations, mainly Augsburg, Germany
- In future, be in charge of measuring to be carried out on board as well as training personal in this matter
- Ensure the meeting of future environmental rules and demands for diesel and gas engines.
- Relevant educational background, e.g. Master of Science in Engineering or other technical background with relevant experience.
- Experience in emission measurements and evaluation of results
- Preferred experience with noise and vibration measurements
- Passion for technical issues
- Preferably high speed engine test experience, e.g. from auto or off-road industries
- Experience with after treatment systems for marine, auto or off-road industries
- Skilled in communicating test results to the rest of the organisation
- Fluent in English.
- A challenging job in an innovative and dynamic department.
- An internal training program, including practica training in Germany and France
- An international environment in a market leading company
- Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours
Please feel free to contact Manager Martin Noergaard, tel. +45 9620 4008, if you have any questions or need further information concerning the position. For further information regarding MAN Diesel & Turbo go to our website www.mandieselturbo.com. Here you can read about our history, products and what it is like to be employed at MAN Diesel & Turbo.
Please apply for the position - either in English or Danish - via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Consultant Marianne Koch Fischer, tel. +45 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder