Metroselskabet is seeking a RAM Manager in a new position in the company covering all our activities:
Cityringen (“Circle Line”) and its extensions into the northern harbor of Copenhagen, the extension into the southern harbor of Copenhagen as well as our Light Rail project L3 around Copenhagen.
Areas of Work
will comprise RAM activities across the above mention projects specifically on:
tracks, power supply, train control systems (ATC, ATP, ATO, ATS), SCADA-systems, Passenger information Systems, Passenger vehicles, control- and maintenance facilities in the yards, general operation and maintenance of all the systems.
The RAM manager will work together with our railway safety group and follow up on the contractors RAM and Safety plans, conduct audits often in cooperation with the projects assessors. Perform RAM plans, hazard analyses and review the contractors
- Systems Engineer or comparable education combine with experiences in railway projects.
- 5 years or more of experiences within the field of RAMS in railways, with experience in managing RAM activities through the life-cycle of systems and products.
- Specific skill in defining, supervising and advancing the project RAMS review process.
- Demonstrable knowledge of evaluating and implementing practical risk mitigation processes.
- Knowledge of methodologies applied in the field such as: FMECA, Markov chains, reliability estimation and prediction, maintainability demonstration, CSM-RA etc.
- Knowledge of the RAMS activities in the life-cycle of a project following the EN-50126 standard.
- Quality oriented with an eye for the details without losing the overview.
- Structured mindset and able to overview a great amount of data.
- Good oral and written communication.
An exciting and independent job in a dynamic organization. We offer attractive working environment and experienced colleagues that are ready to support you and bring solutions to bear together with you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.