Do you want to make the future a better place for the generations to come?
Then join us at Siemens, and embark on an international career, where we drive the Danish Rail Electrification project to future needs
We are in the process of creating a new center of competence for Rail Electrification for the Nordics. For this task we need a specialist engineer with interest and flair for Rail Electrification. You will join an international team with talented engineers, all with different professional backgrounds and expertise.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will become a specialist in railway electrification especially the OCL part focusing on engineering and design of Overhead Contact Lines
- Design and dimensioning of the OCL supporting structures
- Close contact with our development engineers in Germany
- Become part of the sales department working on offers for electrification
How do I qualify for this job?
The tasks in the projects are diverse and require a general and broad set of skills and capabilities within structural engineering, design of OCL and project planning. You are/have:
- An educational background on a Bachelor level or above as a civil engineer, structural engineer or equivalent with knowledge within statics/mechanics of the structures or railway related education
- Designing experience, preferably with Overhead Contact Lines and optionally other railway related fields
- Analytical thinking and ability to deal with complex design challenges
- Good IT knowledge including AutoCAD, structural calculation software and simulations tools
- Outgoing and trustworthy and fluent in English, some Danish skills will be an advantage
- If you have project management skills and knowledge of electrical engineering that would be an advantage.
We offer you
- To work in a challenging international environment on large international projects
- Strong professional support from colleagues within the world’s leading Rail Electrification company
- Professional development opportunities
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment
- A position that entails a large responsibility
What else do I need to know?
The Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Thinking mobility further - see how Siemens connects information technology with transportation expertise: www.siemens.com/mobility". You can meet your new colleagues here www.youtube.com/watch?v=Negq4F6mc3g
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Group Lead, Tomas Urbonas: +45 4176 1491.
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible. Interview will take place on a continuous basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 4176 1491