Innovative RF Engineer for health-tech startup
Do you have a creative mindset, experience with RF design and simulations, and want to join our mission to revolutionize delivery of genetic therapies? HHC Medical is looking for a new team member, to bring innovative RF equipment into our cell laboratory, and transform the way we treat diseases like cancer.
HHC Medical is looking for an RF engineer with experience within passive RF design and simulations, to devise new laboratory equipment that enables ground-breaking scientific results, and save lives.
Together with our team of engineers and scientists, you will help push the boundaries of disease treatment and bring revolutionary understanding of gene therapy delivery.
The job will include:
- Conceptual design of new RF devices and products.
- Computer modelling, simulation and optimization of RF designs.
- Assembly and test of new and existing equipment.
- In collaboration with scientists, analyse and evaluate test results, to reiterate and improve the RF designs.
To thrive and succeed in this job, we imagine you have some of the following skills, however, we believe that you can always learn specifics, if you have a strong background:
- Educational background in RF or wireless engineering
- Experience with design of passive RF systems and components (stripline, microstrip, antennas, etc.)
- Understanding of microwave theory, electromagnetics and wave propagation
- Practical skill set with use of VNA, signal generator, oscilloscope, etc..
- Strong collaboration skills, and the desire to cooperate across technical fields (technology and life science).
- Desire to work in a passionate team, but ability to drive projects or sprints independently and effectively.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, since this is our company language.
About HHC Medical
HHC Medical is a young health-tech startup developing a platform technology for targeted and non-invasive drug delivery via wireless electroporation. We are a small and international team with diverse backgrounds, but all driven by the goal of revolutionizing drug delivery to treat genetic diseases, such as cancer. We are located at the BioInnovation Institute in the heart of Copenhagen, working out of our new offices and lab facilities.
At HHC Medical, we offer an open, dynamic and social atmosphere with a strong focus on science and collaboration. You will have the opportunity to learn from a talented team of multidisciplinary professionals and contribute to the development of a revolutionizing platform for improving patient’s treatment. We provide exciting learning opportunities for anyone who brings dedication and motivation to our company, ensuring multiple possibilities for professional and personal growth.
Compile your resumé (max 2p) and a brief cover letter (max 1p) to a pdf, and upload it through the LinkedIn job portal when applying.
As we are reviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible. To hear more about the job, feel free to reach out to our CTO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skriv venligst i din ansøgning, at du har set jobbet hos Jobfinder