Join us in this role where your initial primary task will be to define the contractual call-off documents for the telecommunication system for an offshore windfarm
Imagine a future where you’re designing and creating secure and reliable voice and data communications for international offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where your initial primary task will be to participate in defining the contractual call-off documents for the telecommunication system for an offshore windfarm to be constructed in the US. After the call-off, which you’ll also be a part of, your main task will be to ensure that the defined telecommunication system is delivered in accordance with the contract, which includes verification of equipment, installation, and documentation.
Welcome to SCADA Radio
You’ll be part of SCADA Radio where you, together with your colleagues, will offer specialist support throughout the various phases of a project from beginning to end. A project can be everything from the implementation of the telecommunication package to new system developments, investigation of new markets, supply chain, or similar. Stakeholder management is a big part of our daily tasks and you’ll be working and collaborating with contractors, interfacing packages, or customers. Internally, within the team, good collaboration is key, even when we are not working on the same projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating conceptual designs of radio communication systems for offshore wind farms in Europe, the US, and the APAC region
- preparing technical design documentation, including alignment of interfaces with other internal scopes and third parties
- participating in contract negotiations with our procurement team
- ensuring the requested systems are delivered in accordance with the contract and in the required quality
- ensuring great stakeholder relationships.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with some or all of the following technologies: TETRA, VHF FM, and AM, Microwave Link, AIS, ADS-B, and LTE
- have experience with technical project management, working with contract documents, technical standards, and conceptualising radio set-ups
- have a proactive mindset that are passionately searching for the answers rather than having the answers come to you
- are managing relationships and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Trankjær Mikkelsen, Manager, on +4599558932 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you should expect an average of 60 days of traveling pr. year, in relation to tests, inspections, and meeting. These travels can be all over the world, but mainly within EU.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.