Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Quality Specialist, Raw Material Team, Bagsvaerd
We are looking for an experienced quality colleague to the department; Global QA Compliance & Quality EMA. The department consists of 7 specialists responsible for GMP food/feed safety and hygiene in our production facilities as well as 3 specialists covering quality aspects of raw materials and packaging materials for our food enzymes.
The department is securing high quality food products, providing information and responding to customers and internal questions in a timely and professional manner. The specialists in the department take care of approval of our raw materials (including packaging materials) and maintenance of documentation. The department is also responsible for food/feed safety management system and setting the guidelines for food/feed GMP globally in Novozymes. Handling/hosting customer audits, sustainability audits and performing internal GMP audits at Novozymes food production sites are also part of the activities.
In this position you will be a part of the Global Raw Material Team, perform qualification and approval of raw materials and packaging materials, be involved in audits of suppliers, give input to the quality requirements of supplier contracts and be in close collaboration with many internal stakeholders. You will in addition be involved in projects in the department to continuously improve the way we work.
In this position you need to:
- Hold engineering or similar technical MSc degree. You are preferably auditor (FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, FAMI-QS)
- Have experience with raw material approval
- Have experience with food safety and quality management
- Have experience with production of food ingredients and/or processing aids
- Have excellent communication and networking skills together with excellent IT skills
- Be fluent in Danish and English, verbally as well as in writing
- Be structured, able to prioritize, maintain overview and handle many simultaneous tasks
- Be fast learner and able to digest a lot of information
- Be customer oriented with a desire to make a difference to our business
For more information please contact Global QA Compliance & Quality EMA Department Manager, Sonia Skotner by phone (+45) 3077 5781 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 3 April 2019 but please send your application already today, as we are continuously screening the applicants.
Please attach a copy of your diploma (mandatory) when you apply for the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.