INVISIO is in a very positive situation and again needs more employees to help develop the company further. INVISIO develops and markets advanced audio communication & hearing protection systems to the ARMY, Military Special Forces, Police and Rescue units worldwide.
We are seeking a self-driven and solutions-oriented Quality Engineer to strengthen, and further develop, the compliance area at INVISIO.
As Quality Engineer, you will join the Quality Management Department (QA/RA) – an experienced team of 3 - responsible for below 2 main areas:
- Quality Assurance and INVISIO’s ISO-9001 certified Quality Management System (QMS), and
- Regulatory Affairs, regulations surveillance, and external Product testing and -approvals
Through cooperation with practically all main functions at INVISIO, and especially R&D, Manufacturing and Supply Chain, the Quality Engineer’s main areas of responsibility will be to work on coordination of external product testing, nonconformities, and agreements on QA/QC with key suppliers. Also, the Quality Engineer will be driving own Quality Development Projects as part of INVISIO’s annual Quality Development Program.
The Quality Engineer’s key responsibility will be to:
- Plan, coordinate, and document product testing with external test labs
- Coordinate assigned deviations/complaints with colleagues, suppliers, and customers
- Establish QA Agreements with new suppliers and align QC requirements w. R&D and Manufacturing
- Further develop and maintain INVISIO’s Supplier Quality processes incl. surveillance and tools
- Manage assigned Quality Development Projects at INVISIO.
For the right candidate, this position has the potential to evolve significantly, due to the constant development and growth of INVISIO, and according increase in activities.
Skills and competences:
To match INVISIO’s expectations, the right person for this new position, will not necessarily have a long experience working within a QA/RA Department but must have a very analytical and structured personal profile, and hence most likely have an Engineering degree (Electronics or Mechanics).
Furthermore, the right candidate has:
- A high ability to interpret complex technical requirements and deduct the vital
- A high curiosity for multi-disciplinary complex technical designs, and a ‘hands-on’ approach
- An interest in working with- and constantly improve, processes – incl. within the supplier area
- Excellent skills in English (company language) – orally, as in writing
- Experience with-, or knowledge of Quality Management System Requirements is an advantage
- Knowledge of Environmental test standards (i.e., MIL-STD-810G) is an advantage.
You are an open-minded person with a strong drive and passion, not only for your expertise area, but for how your knowledge within your line of work, can support the business.
You have both a systematic- and pragmatic approach to problem-solving and improvements - facing a constantly changing environment. The right candidate is focused on ensuring first-class solutions, but also acknowledge that to achieve long term goals, compromises are often required in the short term.
You are enthusiastic with a high degree of personal initiative, integrity, and stamina, and you like to work with others in a dynamic and international environment.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech company in a very enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job, you will have great influence on your workday and on how things are done in general. As INVISIO develops, you will constantly be challenged and can develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction is in focus. There is a high degree of freedom as we trust everyone will do their utmost.
If you are interested in this new position, send your application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby via the "Ansøg" button, marked “Quality Engineer” as soon as possible and before May 15. 2021. For further information about the position, please contact Director, Quality Management (QA/RA) Michael Søndersted at +45 5372 7729.
About the company
INVISIO offers cutting-edge personal communication and hearing protection systems. INVISIO systems enable users to operate and communicate safely and clearly in all environments, even under extreme conditions, such as loud noise, heat, and under water. INVISIO systems consist of headsets, advanced control units and intercom systems that interface to a wide range of communication devices. INVISIO is marketed through our own sales companies and through a global network of partners to both government and commercial users. INVISIO is located in the Copenhagen area and is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange (IVSO).
For further information, please visit: www.invisio.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.