We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Quality Engineer who with knowledge and commitment can drive tasks to successful completion.
“We are a growing company in the renewable energy sector offering you a great opportunity to define and support our work of creating more sustainable products. You will be able to develop your skills and competences in a global context. Join us and be a part of our experienced and dedicated factory within CNC machining, Surface Treatment and Assembly of large castings. The department of Quality and Productions Engineering comprises 7 highly skilled people. We are characterized by having a strong team spirit and an attitude to always improve. We work focused and seriously with our tasks and we have fun. We exist to support our production and every day improve quality, costs and ability to deliver”, says Ulrich Solberg, Manager Quality and Production Engineering.
Your main responsibilities
You will be responsible for implementation of new products and processes in accordance with APQP4Wind. When products are in operation you will be responsible for maintaining documentation, but also continuously identifying and implementing improvements – both from review of data and from customer feedback. Furthermore, we will need you to drive the process of lowering our cost of quality. Last, but not least, you will be responsible for compliance with our ISO certification and global management system. All done in a context where our production is your most important customer. You will report directly to Manager Quality and Productions Engineering. Key tasks in relation to above mentioned responsibilities will be:
- Develop process flow diagram, PFMEA, Control plan and plan MSA for new and existing products.
- Analyse data and do capability studies.
- Interpretation of customer specifications
- Arrange meetings and workshops with focus on improvement and lead the execution of plans.
- Plan, coordinate and participate in internal audits incl. handling of findings.
- Background within engineering with a good business understanding.
- +3 years’ experience within Quality
- General knowledge of quality tools such as APQP, PPAP, 8D and Six Sigma
- Experience with CNC machining and surface treatment would be a plus.
- Drive own area of responsibility.
- Ability to focus and prioritize your tasks.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Fluent in both spoken and written in Danish and English.
We offer a job in a dynamic, future-oriented and international organization where we live our values, Be accountable, Imagine Better and Be respectful, it is therefore important that you can identify with our values and help us live these in everyday life. We emphasize a good and comfortable work environment where there is room and space for our differences and where we take care of the individual. We emphasize innovation and promote development according to our motto: Engineering the Foundation for Future Generations.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.