For our Quality department we are looking for a Quality Engineer or a technical orientated Marine Engineer. You will in cooperation with several other departments contribute to the tasks of preparing our company to the introduction of a new engine type. Secondly we want to improve our customer claim handling.
The Quality Department in Frederikshavn has 16 dedicated employees. The main task is to offer premium service and support to our customers. We seek for a new colleague who can enter into an efficient team where especially “teamwork” is the keyword. We have customers worldwide and cooperate with our PrimeServ organisation internationally as well as nationally.
- Create and implement quality gates to our new serial engine production line
- Create quality assurance documentation for a new serial engine program
- Create new LEAN processes regarding customer claims and experience from field tests
- Participate in the development and introduction of a new claim handling system
- Registration and handling of customer claims in a structured way, especially electronic components
- Limited travelling will occur
- Experience with serial production and/or introduction of serial production quality gates
- Marine- or Quality Engineer or other technical back ground which makes you capable of acquiring knowledge about the tasks quickly
- Experience with Q-DAS or similar system for collecting data and documentation from serial production
- Experience in troubleshooting on electronic components and systems like SaCoSone and Alpha Tronic
- Service minded with a structured approach to tasks and personal authority
- High level of IT skills, MS Office, experience with SAP R/3
- Good English skills both verbally and written - German knowledge will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and also participate in work groups
- The desire to work in a dynamic department where most days are different and where both a serious and an amusing atmosphere exist.
- Job in an international company with a proud past and a promising future
- An interesting and challenging job in a dynamic department with an informal and open work environment
- A job with an extensive interface to internal and external stakeholders on all levels
- Good personal and professional development opportunities
- A company filled with team spirit and high level of dynamics
- Salary based on qualifications, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Quality Manager Mr René Larsen on (+45) 9620 4088. Visit our website at www.mandieselturbo.com for further details of MAN Diesel & Turbo, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what it is like to work with us.
Please apply for the position - either in English or Danish - via the link ‘Ansøg’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Business Partner Marianne Koch Fischer on (+45) 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9620 4088