Chr. Hansen is experiencing growth and we are expanding our facilities to meet market demands for our high quality products. Therefore, we are looking for a new Quality Engineer - and this could be you!
As our Quality Engineer you will be the main driver of Q aspect in our projects and responsible for driving governance of the standard engineering document package in cooperation with QA, Global Engineering and Global Process Technology.
You will support our Global Engineering project managers in execution of projects according to our GE Project Model, where you will cover qualification of production equipment and facilities and interact with local Q functions.
You will be based at our Avedøre site in the Copenhagen area and will report to Team Manager, Global Process Management.
- Support execution of engineering projects according to the GE Project Model
- Interact with local Q functions
- Participate in specific projects, handling Q aspects on behalf of projects
- Train engineering staff in Q aspects
- Actively participate in
- standardization activities within GE, Project Management and Technical teams
- cooperation internally in GE and with other functions in CH
- liaison with CH global Q and EHS organizations
Your personal and professional skills
- You hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience in food or pharma production and a minimum of 2-5 years of experience with validation and qualification life cycle
- Experience within food production and hygienic design is a need
- Experience with medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is an advantage as is experience and knowledge in regulations, including GMP
- Strong knowledge of quality principles (e.g. V-model, CV & PQ) and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills are required in Danish and English as minimum
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good indirect leadership capabilities and the ability to work as part of a team and meet targets and goals efficiently
- Exercise authority and judgment and work independently
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to travel and work non-standard shifts, if necessary. Level of travel is estimated to 5-30 days a year
- An exciting and challenging position in a global biotechnology company, which is world leading within its fields
- Possibility to make a visible difference
- A positive working environment with focus on cross functional co-operation and global alignment
- Engaged colleagues with an open, entrepreneurial mind-set
- Possibility to work independently and at the same time to be part of a great team in Global Engineering
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Lars Brock, Team Manager, Global Process Management, at telephone +45 5339 0169.
Deadline for applications is 1 February 2017.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder