Join us and become a Quality Coordinator in Femern A/S within the Tunnel Dredging and Reclamation Department.
As project owner, Femern A/S is the company responsible for the planning, construction and operation of the Fehmarnbelt tunnel. Femern A/S is a subsidiary company of the state-owned Sund & Bælt Group, also responsible for the Oresund Link and the Great Belt Link. Femern A/S’ main tasks in the construction phase are to manage, monitor and control all aspects of the project.
We are an organisation of very dedicated employees with Danish, German and international backgrounds that include experience from mega projects around the world. In Denmark, we have offices in Copenhagen, Rødby and Burg (Germany).
For further information about Femern A/S and the Fehmarn Belt project, please visit www.femern.dk.
Working alongside the Project Controls, Quality, Planning and Interface Manager you will play a key role in bringing forward the project when assisting in reviewing and checking contractor documents for quality compliance, document management compliance, plan and execute witnessing and audits, handle NCRs, assist in management of interfaces and help produce documents needed for reporting.
Your key tasks will include:
- Quality Assurance and Management System
- QA witnessing, assisting in handling NCRs, Compliance, Document Management, assist in management of interfaces
- Data updating, reporting on objectives, data validation for reporting
- Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Assistance in checking compliance, participate/arrange meetings for reference group and Task Force from Police, Tax and Working Environment
- Environment & Climate
- Planning and execution of ENV witnessing, handling of NCRs, assisting in checking contractor compliance
Your position is based in Copenhagen, but you are expected to participate in meetings in our office in Rødbyhavn on a regular basis.
You have a Bachelor's degree in civil constructor, engineering or equivalent with approximately 5 years of experience in project management, preferably on large scale civil or infrastructure project including the understanding of how project management controls relate to other project functions such as Health and Safety SE, Quality, Environment, procurement, reporting, contract management etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience with project control management and preferably certified competences in Project Management
- Speaking and writing English fluently, thrive in an international environment and be able to create good relationships within the team and with your stakeholders
- You speak and write English fluently, thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships within the team and with your stakeholders
- Additionally, you have good communication skills, enabling you to manoeuvre efficiently in a complex matrix environment.
- Construction Site experienced as from working with general contractors is appreciated/an advantage.
What we offer?
Working at this large-scale construction project represents great opportunities for your personal and professional development.
You will experience an organisation, which is constantly changing as the project develops, with a challenging and diverse working day. You will be working with many different colleagues across the organisation, characterised by an informal tone and an open, international atmosphere.
Your remuneration package will be according to your qualifications and includes health insurance and other staff benefits.
Please upload your application, CV and diplomas/certificates via the "Apply" link no later than 29. August 2022
Interviews take place on an ongoing basis so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact our Quality, Planning & Interface Manager, Susanne Damsgaard Nicolaisen +45 33 41 63 42
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.