Quality Assurance Manager, Quality department Copenhagen
For our Quality department we are looking for a Quality Assurance manager. You will in cooperation with colleagues in Design & Development, Production and Supply chain contribute to the tasks of implementing an improved Customer feed-back process, and sustainable and proactive quality assurance processes, and work as Team leader for a small group of Quality technicians and supervisors.
The Quality Department in Copenhagen has 18 dedicated employees. The main task is to offer premium service and support to our external as well as internal customers. We seek for a new colleague who can enter into an efficient team where especially “teamwork across boundaries” is the keyword.
- Team leader for a small group of quality technicians and supervisors
- Implement and own newly developed Customer feed-back process in the complete chain.
- Participate in corrective and preventive actions internally and with suppliers
- Participate in weekly Technical management meetings.
- Communicate and Lead meetings on Quality cost structure at top management level
- Limited travelling will occur
- Quality, or Production Engineer or other technical back ground which makes you capable of acquiring knowledge about the tasks quickly
- Experience with Customer Feedback processes in similar businesses
- Excellent English skills
- Job in an international company with a proud past and a promising future
- An interesting and challenging job in a dynamic department with an informal and open work environment
- A job with an extensive interface to internal and external stakeholders on all levels
- Good personal and professional development opportunities
- A company filled with team spirit and high level of dynamics
- Salary based on qualifications, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of QHSE Mr. Jens Ulrik Jensen on +45 2275 4321. Visit our website at corporate.man-es for further details of MAN Energy Solutions, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what it is like to work with us.
Please apply for the position - either in English or Danish - via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Partner Marianne Koch Fischer +45 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application by 20. December 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.