Are you a skilled problem-solver and are you looking for a job where each new day brings new challenges?
LINAK is currently experiencing a rapid development and to strengthen our team we are looking for a responsible and initiative-oriented quality area manager who takes pride in putting the customer in focus and solving the customer's challenges.
As a person you are outgoing and good at turning even the most complex challenges into solutions and opportunities. You thrive in a busy work life with exciting and challenging issues, where emphasis is on you creating dialogue with customers and colleagues internally as externally.
The LINAK A/S quality department has 27 employees who handle various quality tasks for the entire LINAK group. You will become part of a team consisting of five Quality Area Managers who coordinate the handling of quality issues in close co-operation with LINAK subsidiaries and global Key Accounts and the concerned departments at LINAK A/S.
- Responsible for handling complaints and product issues
- Contact to LINAK customers (subsidiaries and Key Accounts) regarding quality issues
- Responsible for initiating and completing corrective actions and for pursuing quality issues throughout the organisation
- Participate in customer visits both at LINAK and at the customer in connection with complaints or as part of the daily clarification and follow-up of tasks (max 14 days of travelling a year)
- Participate in internal process audits
- are a qualified electronics engineer/mechanical engineer, electronics/machine technologist
- you are robust and have punch
- are good at creating relations, co-operation and you can associate with colleagues across the organisation
- have experience with key account customer handling
- have experience with quality tools (e.g. 8D, CAPA)
- are preferably trained within Six Sigma (green-belt) and Auditor
- thrive in a busy working environment and enjoy having more than one task at the same time
- an ambitious environment where you get the opportunity to influence the future of our Customer Intimacy focus
- a workplace where no challenges are the same and where you get the opportunity to solve even complex challenges in collaboration with technicians and other colleagues in
- an international environment with contacts to global co-operation partners and suppliers
- a chance to become part of the LINAK family which is characterised by a flat organisational structure and short decision paths
For additional information regarding the job please contact Corporate Senior Manager, Quality Technics, Torben K. Rasmussen, phone +45 4190 4614 or visit our company homepage www.linak.com
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is found (potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder