Are you our new Quality Agent?
We are currently looking for a solution-minded Quality Agent, who can take our Quality to the next level. A successful candidate will be process focused and combine knowledge about ISO standards and Quality systems and will be eager to contribute to results within the organization. The right candidate will need strong communication skills and the passion to continuously strive for process improvement within the organization. The candidate will take part in the team’s core processes and will from day one be presented with project responsibilities and interaction with key stakeholders across our Danish organization for TwoStroke engines and spare parts.
- Coordinate and support the teams core processes
- Continuously develop and implement the best classification process (LEAN)
- Support and drive activities related to our Quality management system such as:
- Audits (internal and external)
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Project planning and execution; Cross-organizational projects
- Adhoc tasks
- You have a relevant business education - preferably at bachelor level - and 2-4 year experience within the area of Quality, Lean, Supply Chain Management and/or business process development
- The ideal candidate will have third party audit experience in ISO 9001 and knowledge of management system and auditing practices
- Must have knowledge of LEAN principles and tools
- Demonstrate passion for the business and can inspire others to seek improvements
- Comfortable with a large interface and dealing with stakeholders on all levels
- Independent, motivated learner and a collaborative team player Entrepreneurial and innovative attitude to problem solving
- Dynamic and analytic mindset with high level of IT skills, MS Office, experience with SAP R/3
- Fluent in Danish & English both oral and in writing
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to participate in key projects with extensive learning potential
- Opportunity to contribute, structure and design processes to internal and external stakeholders
- Opportunity to develop into the fields of quality, system integration and project management
For further information about the position, please contact Quality Manager Martin Gunris + 45 2974 8690 or Email: Martin.Gunris@man.eu.
Please apply for the job by clicking "Apply", no later than 15th of October 2017.
We look forward to hearing more from and about you. Please be aware that we will be having interviews within the applying period.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: 2974 8690
Learn more about our cross functional global organization. Meet your new colleagues here.