Are you passionate about quality? Do you want to use your expertise to secure quality support excellence? Then this is your opportunity to join us at Chr. Hansen, Human Health Quality Assurance.
Chr. Hansen is the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of microbial cultures improving health for our customers around the world. You will become a part of Human Health QA who provides cross functional quality support to the production, development and sales of probiotic cultures for EU food- and US dietary supplement, infant and pharmac eutical grade products.
You will join a small but dedicated team of 3 specialized colleagues that support all levels in our organization and customers especially in regards to legislative requirements. We adhere to the highest quality standards and deliver to the largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies globally. All our activities depend on efficient processes and systems, and as QA Specialist you will have great impact on those activities.
A service minded Quality Specialist
We are a fast growing organization and we therefore need a new colleague to be a part of our dedicated team that host customer audits and authority inspections, perform internal audits and external supplier audits and support, review or approve various quality documents.
In overview, your primary tasks will be to:
- Support our Annual Quality Review & Management Review process
- Host customer audits and authority inspections
- Perform internal audits
- Perform supplier audits
- Approval of raw materials
- Review and approval of quality documents as deviations and change control
- Participate in projects
Your primary workplace will be in Hørsholm but it is expected that you are present at the sites in Roskilde and Copenhagen (Avedøre) weekly.
Your personal profile
- You hold a master or a bachelor degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Pharmacy or similar sciences or a degree as pharmaconomist
- You must have more than 5 years of experience from the food/dietary supplement and/or pharmaceutical industry or from the production of infant grade products
- You have experience working with various regulatory requirements (cGMP, EU food & US dietary supplements, infant and food legislation and International Standards as ISO 22000) and have experience with hosting and performing audits
- You are driven with a proactive approach and you thrive by motivating people around you
- You thrive in a changing environment and within a complex mix of products and regulatory requirements
- You are structured and find satisfaction in creating overview
- You like to secure a timely completion of tasks as well as assisting others in meeting their targets
- You act and communicate on all levels and are excellent in English both written and spoken
We offer an exciting position in a global company with long-standing experience within product safety and employee development. We are big enough to provide lots of challenges and small enough for your personal contribution to really matter. Our employee satisfaction survey places Chr. Hansen among the best-in-class companies.
For more information and application
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Elsebeth Mygind, Manager, Human Health QA Compliance at +45 6043 0917 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be submitted in English or Danish and include both a motivation letter and a CV.
Please apply on-line, via the "Ansøg" link.
Deadline for Applications is 30th of April 2018.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder