Our HSEQ team is looking for a QA Specialist with a technical background who can join the team effort in developing, implementing and maintaining the highest standard within HSEQ business area...
Swire Blue Ocean are looking for an experiences and highly motivated QA Specialist
Our HSEQ team is looking for a QA Specialist with a technical background who can join the team effort in developing, implementing and maintaining the highest standard within HSEQ business area.
As we are expanding and venturing into new business areas, we need to strengthen the HSEQ team in order to ensure that our way forward is properly planned and that the right processes are always implemented.
At Swire Blue Ocean, we firmly believe that Proper Planning is the right way to avoid mishaps, eliminate luck and thereby succeed in everything we do.
Your main tasks will include:
- Develop QA/QC processes in accordance with international standards to cover design, production and construction
- Implement, maintain and continually develop QA/QC systems as the business develops
- Ensure that monitoring and inspection regimes are adhered to and deviations are investigated and closed out in a timely manner
- Setting the standard for the QA/QC packages required for both the clients and internally
- Internal and external auditing
The successful candidate will be structured, with a technical background and a practical approach towards venturing into new areas and solving problems as, or even before, they arise.
- Strong knowledge of ISO standards and being a lead auditor in 9001 are highly advantageous.
- 5 years of experience from a similar position, preferably in the offshore wind sector.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and character.
- Demonstrate fluency in spoken and written English.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and quickly adapt to changes.
- Ability to “lead the way” when introducing new processes and systems to all employees, both onshore and offshore.
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
The e-mail subject feed should be titled with ‘the postion you are applying for’ and no further/alternative information.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder