QA Development engineer - Student worker
Lenus is a B2B company providing a cloud-based nutrition and workout software solution that helps empower personal trainers, dieticians, and other
Lenus is a B2B company providing a cloud-based nutrition and workout software solution that helps empower personal trainers, dieticians, and other health professionals so they can scale their business and still focus on being hands-on with their clients to deliver the best possible outcomes. Currently our software has helped people lose over 100.000kg. We hope that this number will grow exponentially as we take over new countries.
Our team is young, open-minded, social and weirdly huggable. We organize team trips (last one was to Sitges outside Barcelona), team dinners and team parties on a regular basis and even when we are just working it’s always with high spirits (but even the best people can have a bad day).
We are searching for a new candidate to help bridge the gap between our support and development team. The position entails helping to test, recreate and fix issues and bugs in our system both with the help of our support team and with our development team. This means that you will get a great understanding of how our system works through the different issues and bugs and we are hoping that in time you would grow into being a part of the development team and help make small changes and create new features as well. Since we are growing quickly there will be plenty of opportunities to evolve with the role and shape it in a way that fits you.
As a QA - Student Worker at Lenus eHealth you will:
- Maintain and fix our bugs in clubhouse (project management tool)
- Go through issues with the support team and help create fixes
- Work closely with the development team on how to create fixes and what to prioritize
- Help test new features
- Do ad-hoc features, scripts and other things that don't fit into our sprints depending on your skill level
As a QA - Student Worker at Lenus eHealth we hope you:
- Are proficient in at least one either front-end (preferably React) and / or back-end (preferably Node.js) tech stack.
- Have experience with working with relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Are a true believer and a practitioner of automated testing at all levels
- Are willing and able to pick up new technologies and frameworks when required
- Are an engineer by heart and feel like you would fit into the development team values here: https://www.notion.so/lenus/Engineers-at-heart-6232f941df4b4b26828c4ca57...
- We think the opportunity is perfect for someone who is at least halfway in computer science, software development or similar degrees but are open to anyone with the relevant qualifications
- We can offer a fantastic vibe at our dockside offices at Dampfærgevej 28, Langelinie Copenhagen with plenty of opportunities to influence our work processes. There will be lots of varied tasks in the domain of problem-solving, bug fixing, QA, development, and loads of opportunities to learn from the rest of the team. We are expecting the job to be 12-15 hours a week but are flexible with how you manage that time as long as you come hang out with us at the office.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.