For a client in the energy sector, we are looking for a Python, C# and cloud Developer that is versatile and can figure out how to make whatever tools and systems are thrown at him work together in new ways.
You are expected to be skilled in:
- Python, C# (including WPF)
- DevOps and associated tool ecosystem (Azure DevOps as well as JetBrains' suite)
- Best practices in programming and software development (including clean code, version control, code review, continuous integration etc.)
- Application deployment on cloud platforms (Azure or others)
Nice to have:
- Willingness to show us some of your work, e.g. your contributions to open-source projects or other examples of code that you have written / systems that you have developed
- A plus would be familiarity with physics, engineering, numerical modelling, math, machine learning or similar, as well as with software packages typically used in these disciplines
Work location: Northern Zealand, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.