About the department
Global Public Affairs strives to secure consistent and excellent public affairs execution throughout Novo Nordisk. We provide clear strategic direction and guidance on public affairs, policy positions and stakeholder management to Novo Nordisk Executive Management and to the Novo Nordisk organisation. We are a small team that covers Novo Nordisk’s public affairs strategy globally and executes on political engagement in Denmark with a focus on Novo Nordisk’s dialogue with and contributions to Danish society and securing the right framework conditions for Novo Nordisk.
In Novo Nordisk’s Global Public Affairs team we are looking for a self-driven team-player who wants to be part of driving political engagements and stakeholder management for one of Denmark’s biggest companies. Your main focus will be stakeholder management in Denmark but there will also be tasks with a more global dimension. Fluency in Danish is therefore a requirement. We expect you to have a broad but extensive knowledge of Danish politics and flair for communication with both internal and external collaborators. We are placed in Novo Nordisk’s HQ in Bagsværd, supporting our executive management and affiliates on a broad variety of issues. Therefore it is expected that you are willing and able manage working on several issues simultaneously and that you can work on both bigger, more strategic projects as well as smaller, more practical tasks. Examples on your tasks could be:
- Help prepare meetings for Novo Nordisk executive management / GPA with political stakeholders. Help produce briefs and backgrounds and support with logistics
- Monitor, follow and brief GPA team on various policy issues
- Coordinate and execute events e.g. Folkemødet and other events hosted by GPA
- Coordinate and execute visits from political stakeholders on Danish Novo Nordisk sites internally and externally
- Coordinate and execute delegation visits to Novo Nordisk sites
- Support GPA team on issues management
- Support making presentations for GPA team
- Support GPA team in collecting data and background and presenting them in the best possible way
- Internship period: 5 months (1. Feb.- 1. July)
- Working hours: Full-time
- Start date: 1. February 2021
- Interns must be an enrolled university student
- Internships are remunerated, if allowed by your university
For further information, please contact Marie Hjortdal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 30794423.
1st November, 2020.
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronical diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Click the "ansøg" button to go to the jobsite.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job on Jobfinder.