Would you like to play an important part in our further journey towards decarbonisation and sustainability? Then join our Retrofit & Upgrade department which is a key business department in the aftersales division PrimeServ. Our retrofit portfolio consists of a broad range of solutions applying the latest developments within engine technology and propulsion systems to vessels in service.
What are you going to do?
As Propulsion Sales Manager, you:
- have sales responsibility for our retrofit propulsion portfolio
- ensure complete handover of sold projects to the Project Manager
- participate in exhibitions and seminars
- participate in the launch and creating the strategies for new solutions in collaboration with our Product Managers
- participate in planning of global sales strategies for existing as well as new products
- give input to R&D and Product Managers for new products and ideas.
- ensure sales training of your colleagues in defined countries/regions
- You should expect up to 40 travel days per year.
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- are a marine engineer, mechanical engineer or similar
- are a person with sales experience within sales, preferably from within the marine industry combined with a strong technical background.
- are proactive, self-driven and have a structured and quality-oriented approach to your assignments
- are result-oriented
- have excellent networking skills and have the ability to interface at all levels in a dynamic environment.
- have excellent English skills both orally and in writing.
How is your new team/area of business?
The retrofit & upgrade department consist of 70 employees working out of Frederikshavn, Holeby and Copenhagen. The retrofit propulsion team in Frederikshavn drives development, sales and execution of our four-stroke propulsion engine and propeller solutions. As a sales manager you will be part of a network of sales managers connected to our local sales teams located close to the customers in the regions.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Monday the 8th of August 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact hiring manager Jacob Buur Trærup by phone on +45 30 93 28 88. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder